Publisher Broccoli and developers Nippon Ichi Software and Lantern Rooms have announced otome visual novel collection Kamigami no Asobi – Ludere Deorum: Unite Edition for Switch. It includes both Kamigami no Asobi – Ludere Deorum and Kamigami no Asobi – Ludere Deorum: Infinite. It will launch on January 27, 2022 for 8,250 yen.
Kamigami no Asobi – Ludere Deorum first launched for PSP in October 2013 in Japan. Sequel em>Kamigami no Asobi – Ludere Deorum: Infinite followed for both PS Vita and PSP in April 2016.
The Switch collection includes the same content from the previously released PS Vita and PSP versions.
Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.